Friday, March 26, 2010

Diane's Retirement Party

Gina and Roxanne planned a really fun retirement party. No kind platitudes that might make me cry, just funny stories about pranks I played that could have gotten me fired had I worked anywhere else. Unfortunately, we couldn’t find a copy of my most bizarre assignment – writing a morality disclaimer for the condom boxes in the bathrooms.

Hopefully, my lasting legacy at County College of Morris will be my relentless disapproval of disposable plastic utensils and plates. I always kept a bowl, plate and real utensils in my desk drawer. Yes, people made fun of me. No, I didn't care. (Folks, next time you have an office birthday party and use plastic forks remember that it can take anywhere from 18 months to thousands of years for plastic to decompose.) I’ll shut up for now!

Me and my yummy chocolate cake!


Gina, making fun of my plastic fork fetish. I will miss her terribly!!!


My very good friend Linda and Gene.

Another good friend, Karen.



Yet, another friend, Christine, a former office mate and former Coloradan.

No comments:

Post a Comment